A in 2004

SHORT10

That would have to be in the top 5 posts on CoachT i have ever seen. If we still had the old Good Comment things, I would send about 5 his way. The San Fransisco thing was ingenious. While that may lock up this thread, its ok well worth it. And for CoasterBoarder, the only reply I think you could have to say is that you are down for the count.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CosbyEagle nothing would make me happier than for you to tell me all about Cosby. Shooters? Size? Depth? Coaching? The only relation i could really make is when i thought before they had beaten the Grace Baptist Academy team from Chatt. by like 40, a team my team, NCS, lost to with a buzzer beater tip-in (shouldn't have been in the situation but we lost nonetheless). Thank you very much for clearing that up and any information you could give me on Cosby would be great. From what i can tell through box scores, strength of schedule so far, and wins they are real solid. Thank you.

COSBY IS A SOLID TEAM , BUT THE UNAKA RANGERS BEAT THEM BY 1. IT WAS A REAL GREAT GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS. THEY PLAYED HARD. UNAKA LOOKED THE BEST IVE SEEN ALL YEAR .HOPE TO SEE UNAKA IN 'BORO. GO RANGERS :P