BRADLEY VS.WALKERVALLEY ON TUESDAY

tngirl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley boys big....

Bradley girls will win cause of transition points.....that's what happen against McMinn Central!

Coaching is the difference!

Bradley gilrs by 7

Bradley boys by 40

Lucky Day, your dreaming if you think Walker Valley is going to beat Bradley (guys) your just plain crazy!

Edited by HUCK

I cant believe that only one person is picking Walker Valleys girls! Bradley has one decent player...that Florida State chick, and another girl who thinks she is gods gift to basketball. I dont think there is anybody in the world that can talk her out of shooting(I think her name is Jackson) Anyway I think Walker Valleys girls leave with a win........10 or more.

Bradley girls will win this one by at least 10. This is will serve as their warmup to McMinn for Friday. But unfortunately I feel this game will be more competitive than Friday night. The only reason that WV will be close is because of the strong coaching of Tucker. Bradley boys by a lot because of strong coaching of K. Smith.

I agree with you Primetime...The Bearettes are meshing as a TEAM...they have more than one good player and Jackson has been playing some good team ball. Beating OakRidge in Greeneville was from an assist from Jackson to Reynolds for the winning basket. The Walker Valley/Bradley game should be close because both teams want bragging rights and they are both good teams. It will come down to who hits their shots. I, myself will be cheering for the Bearettes.