Union Co. ClassLess

mbrooks

ABEN

At the beginning of the year coach was on here under UCPATROIT. Does he still post or have you done it for him. Have him answer one question and I will leave it alone. Will he be the football coach next year or will he do the right thing and give it up?

Tell him I believe that he will be a good basketball coach and the best of luck.(Thought I better put that in there for those who argue that this is a basketball sight.)

You have graduated so he has no reason to stay, if he worked on basketball during that time he may build a good team there.

Hailmary tell him its ok and the family can rest now, and lets try to build a football team also.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relaxed1 sounds like you may be jumping on the band wagon.

Coach Jessie is no football coach and you would think that he would be smart enough to know it. If he is going to resign he needs to do it now. We need to start looking for a coach so that they can get started in the weightroom. With Jessie coaching basketball who is there now? No head coach to look over the program.

And why do I put this on this sight is because he reads it, so don't tell me what to talk about here.

Listen dukie I have enough sense to compliment a person when they are doing a good job. I have said that he may end up being a good basketball coach. I think that he done a great job to get the win over Rutledge because we don't have a player as good as Singleton and Day and still played as a team to get the win, so he deserves congradulations, big win. Moms and dads don't get on here and tell how good little johnny is, Singleton and Day to me are the better of the players.

However I do agree that Coach Jessie needs to give up football.