LIGHT WEIGHTS IN REGION 5

latino_steelers10

people predict the outcomes of some of the regions light weights. i know the 112's and 119's pretty good. here are some people to look out for.

112- smyrna of course, but i know lincoln county has a 4 year senior at 112 who, when i wathced him wreslte warren county, he didnt do half bad. warren county's 112 is strong as well. its his second year and he is buff.

119- i heard from marshall's 119 that warfield has a shoulder injury. does anyone know how long he is out? here are some records i know of.

Marshall county 119 is 8 and 2 losing to lincoln county and page. i talked to him and he said he got a concussion from the page guy. oh and he is a senior. doesn't look too strong but good technique.

lincoln county is 10 and 0 beating lebanon and riverdale. i watched him at the lebanon match and this guy is good. i also talked to him and he said it was his third year and he is a senior. he seemed very strong and decent technique.

the lebanon guy i think is 13 and 2 losing to the lincoln county kid and who else?

that's about all i really know about the 2 classes so give your input.

i would really like to know pages lightweights, centinnels, smyrnas, wilson centrals, and especiually brentwoods. if you have any info please post it!!!!

Edited by latino_steelers10