loretto what happened

sbm

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladymanager, i have a good idea of who 3balla is, but it doesnt really matter!! This is immaterial at this point!! Everything that 3balla stated was exactly on target!! We lost fair and square, our shots didnt fall, and we were dead comin of the christmas break!! There is ur explanation SBM!! I dont understand the mods. deletin everything myself, and whom ever 3balla might be's posts!! You let an instigator come on here and start crap, by sayin what happened, and i thought yall were unbeatable, and then 3balla has enuff guts to stand up to his smart mouth and yall delete that!! Their needs to be some consistentency in what is deleted and what isnt!! If one persons post is goin to be taken off b/c its negative, then so does everyone elses!! It's gettin really ridiculous!!

GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO READ THIS FAST, BEFORE THE MODS DELETE IT!!!

GO JANA!!!! #41!!! :)

The reason that his post was deleted was because it had some offensive words in it. I have no problem with his comment whether they be positive or negative. But the rules of the website specifically state that there is no cussing allowed. Even if the filter picked it up you can tell what he means by it. This is not the first post of different posters that I have had to delete because of cussing. I would delete it no matter what school is involved. Speak your mind but let's at least keep it clean.

Edited by sportsman

hey sportzter , since you have responed back to me . there is an old saying if you are going to talk the talk you must be able to walk the walk, you and others have tooted your horns and all i am saying loretto did not walk the walk last night. so if that is bad mouthing some one or a team then maybe the talk needs to calm down alittle. have a nice day!

First off i just give compliments to the ladys because I think they are a good ball team. I don't brag or give them any credit where it is not needed. Friday night was a huge upset for the ladys. I didnt think marshall played all that good it is just loretto didnt play. Loretto came out flat from tip off to the buzzer and everyone knows that including sbm. The ladys shots were not falling and they played little or no defense. There are no excuses for this game marshall deserved the win because loretto played terrible. Laura Birdyshaw just bruised her knee so lets hope she will be back for Tuesday nites game. Good Luck Ladys.....

Edited by buffman