Blackman vs. Oakland

shady04

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

this game, my friends, will be a war! this has become a pretty big rivalry since blackman's beginning, but not neccessarily a heated one, but a friendly one. but as far as the game goes, i think whoever controls the boards has a great chance at winning this game. Lucas Jones has played well as of late for oakland and that has to continue for oakland to have a legit chance. devin boyd also has to step for oakland. but if oakland can get blackman in foul trouble, especially with price, then blackman's in big trouble, but unfortunately, i dont expect that to happen. but dont expect a set in stone person to guard price, i imagine king will give price multiple looks to try to throw him off. like i said i anticipate this game to be barn burner, oakland is playing confident basketball right now, which includes a win over blackman@father ryan. my prediction: oakland by 4

Guest Oakland

not to mention this game is for 2nd place in the district, and seedings will be very important in the district tournament this year with the district being as even as it is..........

I also think this will be a GREAT game. The teams are very similar and match up well against each other. The two teams only meeting this year was a great, by Oaklands Brady Neal tipping in the game winning bucket at the buzzer. But Devin Boyd did not play in the game and Lucas Jones has stepped up his game as of late and both are big advantages that Oakland now has. Price has also gone cold as of late and if Blackman is to have a chance, Price will definately have to have a big game. Kris Lee has been playing very good as of late and has picked up some of the slack of Price's cold spell, but Kris Lee alone cannot beat Oakland. This is a big game for both teams, the winner will have sole possession of 2nd place and every distrcit game matters. I pick Oakland by 11.

Where is the game being played? If its at Blackman I pick Oakland by 6.

Good Luck to both teams.

This will be a close game till the end and Blackman's experience pulls this one out by 4 or 5 points! B) The Blaze were in a funk the last time these two met, but the Seniors won't let that happen this time around! The Stars are decent this year and will only get better with PT, but it's just not thier time yet!