White County vs Lebanon

Mr. Walton

i would say lebanon,because there press will beat white co. up.& big andrew donaled & england will be a good matchup.white county has onley beat one district team in 3 years,& that team was warren county.if white co.can get gribble & england to have big games white may have a shot,but i'm going with lebanon.

I think this will be an excellent game.I think White County will have a chance to get their 2nd win in the district.Only disadvantage for the warriors is the game is in Lebanon.Gribble will have to play like he did vs Tullahoma,England has to get more touches,and they have to get more penetration and kick-outs to set up Drake and Johnson.This will probably be the 2nd biggest game in the district Tuesday night.

i would say lebanon,because there press will beat white co. up.& big andrew donaled & england will be a good matchup.white county has onley beat one district team in 3 years,& that team was warren county.if white co.can get gribble & england to have big games white may have a shot,but i'm going with lebanon.

Gribble will have a better chance of having a big game if Slatten will start him. He's been coming off the bench.

I heard something today that I hope it isn't true.I Don't think it is.Did Daniel Johnson quit the other night.I couldn't imagine him quitting.I know he is not starting and not getting all of his minutes,but he has always been one of those players who doesn't take the easy way out.I hope not cause he is a good kid and I like watching him play.Somebody let me know,I know somebody on the team gets on here.