CBHS V. COLLIERVILLE

usfjim

Braircrest has three freshman that are second year wrestlers. They are Garrett Fink at 112, Phillip Jackson at 120 and J.B. Bolton at 140 or whatever that weight class is this weekend. Bolton being the best of these three. All are strong and aggresive, especially Bolton. Parker Smith of Houston may have had a mild upset at 127 against G-town. Talked to Darius Williams and he should be back next week. Parker faces a kid from millington in the semis that little cuba says wrestles varsity and is good. If little cuba loses this one, I'm heading to U.T. with botw. "Old School"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Frank the Tank, I think I've more than paid for all the vacation time I could ever want. Coach Delgado, that's Brett Rogers at 215 for Collierville. He pinned the Ridgeway HWT. at the dual last week. He could be one of the most physically developed freshmen I've ever seen. He looks like a junior or senior. Anyway, I'll try to make it. Thanks for the info.