CBHS V. COLLIERVILLE

usfjim

Naw, just left practice and had to grab a shirt that was left over. I was pretty spiffy though, wasn't I. I was just trying to reschedule the dual for next Friday, hoping Collierville would come over when we wrestled Germantown. Coach Cottrell said, no go, already had a date with some regional opponents. I tried! Do I know you?????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you would and if you cruise the posts..........i was going to let you know but was informed by a superior being, excuse me a fellow coach, not to reveal myself, even though i was tempted when i saw you this p.m. on the other subject, somehow, i knew the grand dragon wizard o' snake oil had no desire to trot out his stallions against the beasts of the left side. call me crazy but................last hint, one of your (brothers) fellow coaches/parents knows me from m.s.

thanks for being a fan!

Coach Lewis--it's too bad he doesn't have a little brother to rat him out. I couldn't tell you, because, as Jim claims, he is the source of all my knowledge. Anyway, can you help me out with some freshman city results? Just from memory. Thanks. If I remember correctly, you have the Brentwood tournament this weekend. Good luck.

b.o.t.w., wasn't there very long so i can't comment.

papbear3, my stallion currently resides in stall 35 at the mustang ranch. i've groomed him since his bro resided with the red prince of darkness at 60 and graduated in that party year of 1999. please forgive me darth vadar, lord o' the dark side, for the possible reveal of i.d.. ain't this fun!!!!!!!!

Edited by usfjim

Mr. Jim, is the young one going to UT next year? If so, we could maybe use some help while we try our hand at the corner of the mat. We are trying to find a middle school or high school team in the Knoxville area in need of two young know-it-alls to add to the coaching staff. No luck as of yet, but hopefully we will be able to talk to some people at states.

Edited by best_of_the_west

usfjim,

You also didn't think you would look good in black after all of the years of red. Well, it worked itself out. You even sold the red Jeep for a black Durango.

Freshman notables in the semifinals:

Blake Britcliffe of Collieville

Kent Johnson of Collierville

Jeff Hunt of Collierville

Ryan Schmidt of Houston

The Big 215 pounder from Collierville

Brett Gatling of CBHS

Brandon Wright of Houston

Rahim Gene Houshmand Rad of Houston

Briarcrest 120 pounder (tough kid, can't remember the name)

Briarcrest 135 pounder (__"___"____"______"____"___"__)

Demetrius Johnson of Munford

Notables not in attendance:

Darius Williams of Ridgeway

Dustin Smith of Germantown

Josh Baucke of CBHS

Anyone from Harding or St. Benedict or Bolton

The Gryphons have finally made an appearance. It's good to see Brendan Gorham back in the coaching ranks at St. George's.

BOTW, if you are not doing anything, come see the semifinals and finals. Wrestling begins a little after 4:00 pm.

Edited by CoachDelgado