CBHS V. COLLIERVILLE

usfjim

My prediction CBHS 60 Collierville 15. @ CBHS Collierville got spanked by Helias & St Paul. Beat Franklin 48-30 with over half of Franklins team home sick. For the most part it was JV. The only kid that really impressed me was Graham @160 and I am glad we are done with him. Collierville gets washed into the Mighty Mississippi by the purple wave. And the politician statement was harsh, I am just trying to be a good guy, it ain't easy..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I am ashamed that the biggest flaw you could find was that I don't run around picking fights with people on message boards. Here's my opinion. I do have to admit that I am not the ultimate being over all things wrestling, so it really is just my opinion. That's not riding the fence.

103-CB by dec. 3-0

112-CB by m. dec. 7-0

119-Coll. by frft. 7-6

125-Coll. by pin 7-12

130-Coll. by pin 7-18

135-Coll. by dec. 7-21

140-Coll. by m. dec. 7-25

145-CB by dec. 10-25

152-CB by pin 16-25

160-Coll. by dec. 16-28

171-CB by pin 22-28

189-CB by pin 28-28

215-CB by m. dec. 32-28

275-CB by pin 38-28

103, 135, 145 and 160 are close. Upsets can go either way, but HWT. can always be an upset. So there's your blow out...10 points. Have you ever heard the phrase "10 point blow out" in wrestling? I doubt it. As far as the 135 goes, he has been streaky, but the goods vastly outweigh the bads. Most recently, he beat Mondelli (#2 in D2) and bumped up to beat Konz (#6 at 140). He went 4-0 at the CBHS duals. Riddle is a good wrestler, but taking both on their best day, you're an idiot if you don't pick Rogers. Anyway, from you lack of wrestling knowledge (which is blaring out of you posts), I highly doubt that you have seen him, or any of these kids for that matter, enough to make a sound opinion on them.

boy, am i glad i started this string! b.o.t.w., using the "i" word on a fellow poster, good job. as far as what i knew would be an analytical approach on your behalf concerning this match, a pin by dragon nick v. brother @ 35, a pin by dragon ryan v. brother @ 40, plus the bumping around at the higher weight classes is what creates my tie, that and the lost team point by brother big mike for ripping off that jv kids arm @ 89. irishdad, thanks for jumping in with a nice post from the center of the plate. however, i realize you might have only seen the dragon in a couple of weaker moments but be assured he has the fire to heat up a wave so 60-15 ain't happening. b.o.t.w. is the wise and powerful wrestling oz from the left side so you're only allowed minimal changes with his predictions.

Edited by usfjim

To all...since I don't have a dog in this hunt...may the best man win. I love good competition. My prediction was based solely on two tournaments where the dragon did not show much fire. The brothers I have only seen against Helias and Helias is having a down year..Heck I have been wrong before..maybe the dragon will breathe fire and evaporate the wave.

Thanks for keeping it light, Jim. I get on here to have a nice conversation, and I get attacked out of nowhere. My blood pressure has finally dropped toward normal levels. Anyway, I don't like to have to defend myself, but I'll do it when provoked. Like Jim said, with a couple of upsets at stategically favorable weights, anything could happen, but I would take CBHS 38-28 or so. See you at Houston tommorow.

Alright Heavy D, you had your fun. You are so slick. I knew this was coming. It's sad that it took you so long to plan it, though. Anyway, I see a challenge match coming between you and a certain Collierville 135 in your weight room. I'll ref, since I'm totally pure and unbias. By the way, nice Spanish. Sorry about that idiot thing, but I can't take it back now. That would just be riding the fence.

Sorry to bust everyones bubble but the CBHS/Collierville dual has been cancelled totally. The only dual you will see tomorrow night at Collierville will be The Dragons vs. Munford. In case anyone is still interested, it starts at 5. As for me, I will try and make it out to Houston to cheer on my fellow 135 mustang, and set my sights on some Panthers.