CBHS V. COLLIERVILLE

usfjim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. SPED,

I'll be there no doubt. The little one should be behind me. Is there a chance you will bump up to wrestle Scott? If not, the other kid isn't too bad. He took Hannah the full 6, losing 10-2, but Nick pinned him in the first period. Good luck. Tell Brandon to finish his shots and be smart on top. He'll win if he doesn't make big mistakes.

ok, i still have not heard unrefutible evidence all day that this wouldn't end in a tie unless.............big brother mike would restrain himself and not rip off the jv kids arm, which as we all know cost his team a point. what about it? ok, i'll get serious for a second. this match is all about odd or even. would couch l. put in un-named wrestler at 03, bump alsobrook and baulke. if not, does coach c. run out a jv kid at 19 to take a forfeit and bump the rest until they get to nick, at which case it doesn't matter. graham v. velasco at 60, a question now for the ages. could the brother make up the deficit in the heavier tonnage? and what about beau, 89 or take a chance with saint at 15? only the shadow knows! and my xbox but i'm afraid to turn it back on for the coaches in singlets tiebreaker match. a tie is sooooooooo gooooooood.

b.o.t.w., i usually go so we can talk. coach l., a man of your stature should be in bed having prepared for his little learning pupils and getting his rest. and yes, visions of vision quest did dance in my head while only briefly thinking about the tiebreaker match with coach c. but i think he would pull a chain or brass knucks out of his singlet to clock you. no zebra on the left side would ever think of that happening so they would have their back turned, ala wwe. also, i can be reached for a "practice" match. my tennacles reach deep into the left side, so just think about it and i'm there.

Best of the west, Give big hugs to the whole team for me, and tell them to rub ole Cottrell's head for luck, and get healthy. And why not, I will give my humble assessment of Region 8 (if all are healthy):

1 - Collierville

2 - Bartlett

3 - Ridgeway

4 - Houston

5 - Cordova

6 - Germantown

Now remember, this is all in fun. I may not know shine-nola, but in all honesty, no one in the group should hang their heads about anything. Coaches Doty, Bray, Holmes, Israel and Bradley have all done fantastic jobs with young teams, kudos and props all around. And anyone who has been around Coach Cottrell and myself will know I think the world of that man. I may have rambled on more than any coach on here, but hey, I don't have a dog in this fight, so why not.

In the words of former Raleigh-Egypt Coach Carlos Fuller.....Peace Out!

Or maybe the words of former Oakhaven Coach Peter Bolgeo...."all my wrestlers went to other schools where other coaches took all the credit for what I taught them, the body-lock."

Or even better, former MUS coach Emerson Wickwire......I can't think of anything...

B)

Edited by papbear3

Maybe a firm hand shake would be better. Thanks for the input Coach. I agree with you on the rankings, but I guess I'm too young to know who the heck those guys are. Do you guys have a region tournament? I've never paid enough attention. I just always knew that y'all and MUS would go. I think I'd like to see Campbell and Hooser. Also, MUS has a good 215. If y'all meet them, can you give me a time and place? Thanks.