NCS vs McEwen

Big48Eagle

As far as the fight afterwards goes, the McEwen parents and players were sitting around Jarett and jabbering at him the WHOLE game. After it was over #33, Bubba, made a gesture toward Jarett and he replied with a simple "next game." Somehow that was offensive so the guy went nuts and had to be restrained by his players. It wasn't a big deal at all so i don't see why everyone wants to make it out to be some sort of fight or something.

Yet again I post that it was the Anderson boy started talking to the McEwen player, why would anyone believe other whys because need I remind you that McEwen one and #33 was probaly in a good mood considering he hit the last shot and the last nail in the coffin when he stole the ball on NCS throw in and that the Anderson that everyone claims is "dirty" was frustrated that his team couldn't get it done. And as far as going nuts he didn't actually do that considering the player holding him back was McEwen's little point guard, and by checking the rosters #33 played football and probaly could have gotten to Anderson if he was so called going 'nuts' and if the Anderson boy didn't do anyhthing then his grandfather & coach wouldn't have forced him off of the court and into the locker room

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#33 wasn't going to do anything anyways because he goes to McEwen so thats nothing to worry or talk about anymore, its over and done with. NCS is overrated? They have a lot of good wins this year, including 2 over FRA (who i guess is overrated to then?) and CPA once (them too, right?) among others. Overrated? I'd like to know which game you watched. muffin thanks for yet another sarcastic comment. Please, feel free to jump in and throw in not only an insulting comment but unintelligent and pointless. NCS03 has already posted about this game on other threads and these issues. Hey TrojanMan nice to see you. Haven't hardly heard from you since you talked up Ezell before the region tourney last year. Funny.... :DB):D I guess that about takes care of everything. If i left anything out let me know. ;)

Well Puckett only had 17 so i would say that the "freshman that never plays" did a pretty good job.

Well, I would say that Puckett is the one who "did a pretty good job." Think about it, you just said that a player on the winning team who scored a third of his team's total points was contained well. Regardless of how many points he normally scores, in a low scoring game, 17 is a lot. heck, Id be happy with 17 anytime.

I'm sure you would because you run cross country. Once again, your post is hardly valid. Against a "freshman that never plays" Puckett should easily score the 24, 25 points he's been scoring, but he did not. You can say it was a low scoring game and that he had close to half his team's points, but again he was still 7 or 8 shy of average against that "freshman that never plays." For your information his name is Daniel Curtis and hes already a player as a freshman. For the experience levels, I'd say the freshman got the better of the matchup, if you don't count the winning team factor that is. Like i said, you have no point, at all......in life. ;)