Cloudland at Unaka

krichunaka

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to go along with HaySeed and LuvsBball , Concentrate on the GAME at hand, Rangers; LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES !!! JUST your Coaches, They know what you need to be doing, and how you need to be playing. CONCENTRATE ::: FOCUS ::: THINK ABOUT THE GAME !!! PLAY AS A TEAM !!! EVERYONE !!!

Spin,Mt.dew1909 I know what I would do if A player wasn't doing their job I would sit them on the bench. I wouldn't try to motivate them or wake them up I would play someone else. Only logical. I'm not a coach nor do I want to be, this is only one opinion. I do trust Don he's a good coach and young man.

Krich I wish I was a Highlander unaka I have read your posts on cloudland in the past. Rather it be football or basketball and all though we appreciate your support get your facts right. I have watched all of Cloudlands games and seen two of Unaka's and I have yet to see anyone 6'7 as far as that goes I haven't seen anyone 6'7 all year. There will be no match up problems because Cloudland will probably play zone and more than likely Unaka will press. Cloudland has also been pressing so the game may be fast and furious if this is the case advantage whoever. I myself want to see a good game as well as hard play as in the old days when players spirit and determination settled the outcome not the press and peoples opinions .

The fact is, Roan, that Josh Jones (in some publications) is listed as 6' 7."

And you're right in presupposing that Cloudland will attempt to collapse zone against the Rangers.... unless.... Unaka gets the lead, and forces them to come out and play man.

Whether Jones is only 6' 6" is of little consequence here; but he and Holtsclaw will, of course, have their hands full with Tolley and Stocton.

Well, we'll know in a few hours, huh? Can't wait to watch.... should be a classic.

Kim Richardson

Edited by krichunaka