no need for a poll i'll tell you the champs

Unionvegas

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with the LA Lady Wildcats over J. Co. I was at the game and said that these two will probably play five times this year. To be the woman, you gotta knock off the woman. 1 down, hopefully 4 to go. See you in the Boro.

One warning, there are other very good teams in AA. Don't anybody overlook them.

AA LA over J Co.

SINGLE A WHO CARES

AA  JACKSON COUNTY  NO DOUBT

AAA  SHELBYVILLE  NO DOUBT

IVE SEEN IT TO MANY TIMES.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................JUST LIKE THIS OUR STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS KEEP ON GOING AND GOIN AND GOING

BALLLER1:

HEY LET ME TELL U SOMETHING I PLAY SINGLE A BASKETBALL AND DONT TELL ME WE DONT MATTER... AIGHT .. I TORE MY ACL PLAYIN "SINGLE A BASKETBALL"...DO U HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST US OR SOMETHING.. BECAUSE WE PLAY JUST AS ROUGH AND TOUGH AS SOME OF THE AA AND AAA TEAMS!!!!

Edited by ksluvsrvt

OK i mean really someone is gettin a head of there selves here. what happend to upperman the other night gettin beat by HH, and u say that west TN teams arent as good as yall on the other side of the river. i think that westview beat barpeth hall by nine it was prolly a closer game than that but come on how can u say that you know who is goin to win all the gold balls this year. and how can JC be the WINNER. i know a REF who has reffed both JC and GC and he said that GC was at least 15 pts better. im not makin this up just because im from GC thats just what the man said. of course if they both played it wouldnt be like that but againt thats what he said. i dont know who would win i havent seen JC play. i do know that JC beat DC 59-25 and GC beat DC Jan 17 64-32 at GC and 83-63 at DC, but of course as some of u will say "THATS WEST TN BALL NOT 7AA BALL" and thats kool and all cause when the tournys roll around and GC gets to tha buro we will show ya somethin and if we dont then i will eat my words. but until then SEE YA THERE

I still have faith that my "Lady Blue Devils" will bring home another gold ball this year. There are alot of good teams in AA...but it takes more than talent to win the BIG GAME. It's a whole different game down there. JC's basketball program seems to develop players with what it takes to play that game...it's more than just talent. When the time comes...they just refuse to accept anything less than the gold ball. Good luck "Lady Blue Devils"!!!!!!! :D:):):)