G.P West Invitational

bruin103

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the seeds for the 135 lb. weight class? It appears as though the McGavok kid is seeded #2? What are his credentials? I noticed that his record was was 23 - 3, but I have never heard of him.

Tyler Lowe is an excellent wrestler who was at 112 lbs last season. Listen for his name at this tournament

Coach Blair-----if you are checking these posts, will the freshmen brackets be posted? On the tournament site it still says "coming soon" and when you go to a weight class you still get "this page cannot be found". I understand that Mater Dei is sending down a freshman team and heard that MBA and Father Ryan were going to enter freshman squads as well ( Ryan wrestlers have already been added to the JV brackets) even though their varsity squads will not be there.

As I understand it, the seeded wrestlers were entered in the computer in the traditional seeded slots, but the computer in some situations changed those positions within the 4-man slots. It doesn't affect match-ups in any way. It just doesn't have the seeded wrestler on the line that we are accustomed to seeing him.

Edited by delaWarr