Why Jackson County will win Round Two!

bob77

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To JC fans. Your run may or may not be over. There's lots of ball to be played. I can assure you this. You won't appreciate how special all of this is and has been until the run is over. Then and only then, it seems that people realize what they were enevitably taking for granted.

No your wrong there, as most of us realize that what our girls have accomplished is very special and may not ever be done again. Both of the schools have such a rich tradition and both have won multiple state championships, but we all know that you can't win every year, heck winning ONE state championship is a great accomplishment let alone the number that JC and LA have won. I for one hope that if for some reason our girls come up short, the Gold will stay in 7AA. We are all lucky that we have the pleasure of watching such talented young ladies that reside in 7AA night in and night out, and the great coaching that all these teams have. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! :D

Well, I do believe LA will take the win once again because you know that if LA can be Jackson County on their home floor you know that they are going to beat them  on their home floor as well.  Im predicting LA to win by at least 7 or more.

Once again Wormy1 is shooting off at the mouth and showing the ignorance of his/her post. Livingston has beaten Jackson Co. on their home floor the past two years and hasn't beaten them our home court or nuetral court in a while. I know that it sounds like I am taking up for J.C. but I'm not. Oh....appreciate you telling everyone who I was, not like I have to hide behind a fictious name like yourself. :rolleyes:

Edited by 02Wildcat

02Wildcat, I didn't really understand what you meant by the last part of your post. But anyways, I don't understand why you keep taking up for Jackson County it really does seem thats what you are doing don't really know why, but maybe you have a girlfriend or whatever from there. But you were the one who said you graduated from LA and has been around LA ball for quite awhile so....don't really know why u consider that I "run my mouth." But, that's your opinion.

quote from WATCHEMBALL..... IT IS 2004 LA HAS 4 STARTERS BACK TO THERE 2, WELL ACTUALLY NOW IT IS 1,.....when i read your post i get a feeling that you are proud that one of JC players was taken from the game due to some physical contact that happened during the JC and LA game.that player being the one that you refer to as being the other 1, meaning other returning starter. if this is something that i am reading to much into.please would you clarify your statment...but on the other hand if i am correct in my observation . is this what is called winning at all cost.meaning that if you have to take players out by causing injury to them. that tells me that you are not confident in your teams ability to be able to beat an equally ranked team. i hope and pray that my observation of your post is wrong. both programs are the 2 best programs in the state for the many years past. and for many years to come, the rivalry between these 2 teams is the best in the state, please lets keep the play clean and fun for all to enjoy. and i have to say as well i do not mean to show any animosity towards you with this post. so please dont take this post the wrong way.......thank you..