What ever happened to Kyle Cruze?

Rebelsman

Kyle is playing at Fork Union Military Academy right now looking to get a scholarship. Fork Union is a prep school in Virginia(I think) for those of you unaware of it. I wish you all knew Kyle from something other than that one sour experience. He is a great guy, and he screwed up. I see little reason to still berate him for past mistakes.

Kyle is playing at Fork Union Military Academy right now looking to get a scholarship. Fork Union is a prep school in Virginia(I think) for those of you unaware of it. I wish you all knew Kyle from something other than that one sour experience. He is a great guy, and he screwed up. I see little reason to still berate him for past mistakes.

I am not berating him. I have heard he is a good guy.

I am truely interested in what happened to him. One of the issues at the time was Coach Blevins lack of promoting Kyle for a scholarship. I wanted to know how it is working out for him. His quiting when he did had to really hurt him in the recruiter's eye.

Very good post.

Kyle is a very good person and a very hard worker. I truly believe he will earn a scholarship somewhere. He was in the gym over Christmas break working on his game.

He doesn't need Blevins to make it. He won't be held down.