CAK @ Greenback

Dalton91

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK did play poorly but that may have been because of the good defense Greenback played. Luckily the warriors shot pretty well as a team. I have to compliment Trae Helton. That kid has more class than about anyone ive ever played against. One time someone was shooting a free-throw and cak only had one player in the lane and the ref was about to give the ball to the shooter, helton saw that Mark Cunningham was running up to get in the lane and helton stepped in front of the ref and asked him to wait. i dont know if that means much to anyone else but i was very impressed. see you guys at CAK tuesday.

Bergil, lets not forget about when i believe at the end of the first quarter, Helton went to shoot at the buzzer and the shot was blocked by Tyler Culberson. On the way back to the bench, Helton gave Culberson five for the good play. There are very few people who are as good at what they do as Trae Helton is, but to be able to be that sportsmanlike towards opposing teams, especially a rival like CAK, is great.