Gibson Co. beat Dyer Co.

JWhumboldt

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a combination of things.

1) Dyer Co. was blessed with phenomenal players for the last 3-4 years. The ones they have are still very good, but not like the 5 they put on the floor two short years ago. All five of those men had the opprotunity to play college basketball. That is unheard of in NW Tennessee.

2) Tim Britt did a good job attacking that match-up zone in the district championship last year, and I think some coaches took some notes.

3) Everyone else is catching up. Dyer Co. set the bar in 13AA. Everyone has been forced to get better. The same thing happened 10 years ago with Union City and Obion County.

JMO

I am a huge fan of Dyer County, but I have to say that this little streak they are on is TERRIBLE. This team has so much potential, but I don't know what is going wrong. I was at the game, but I left after half time because it was boring, the majority of the first half was GC holding the ball. Antonio and Courtney should be dominating, but for some reason, they cannot get into it.

At the first of the year, DC was dominating, and then I don't know what happened.

I am a huge fan of Dyer County, but I have to say that this little streak they are on is TERRIBLE. This team has so much potential, but I don't know what is going wrong. I was at the game, but I left after half time because it was boring, the majority of the first half was GC holding the ball. Antonio and Courtney should be dominating, but for some reason, they cannot get into it.

At the first of the year, DC was dominating, and then I don't know what happened.

they got beat by dyersburg

that is wat happened to them