Giles Co. 74, Loretto 47

PageMan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the Brentwood Academy game. Pageman, it clearly states that in my thread. As for as the relevance of the Brentwood Academy game to this post I was replying to Krogers answer that everything is fine now because Giles County beat a weak Loretto team and everybody played well. Beating a team like Loretto will not prove much as far as the bigger picture. In those games everybody is suppose to score and dunk alot.

Where in my post did I say everything was fine now. I just stated that Zach proved to me...which he has to prove nothing to anyone...that he should be starting. Giles County is going to have to get some help from the bench in order to beat the great teams like Bolivar and SouthSide. Coffey has the talent, but there is something else missing...I just can't put my finger on it. Glydon...don't over analyze my post. I tell you what I am thinking in a direct way...no need to go to deep.

I agree that there is something missing for the bobcats. There is no doubt that Coffey has the talent but Zach is doing a great job for the team so far. We need to figure out what is missing. I dont think we can hang with teams like Bolivar until we figure that out. Coffey does a great job off the bench and right now thats what we need, someone to come in and do whats needed to win. I think that Zach deserves to be the starter for right now. Coffey's time will come.