Best Freshmen

BattleBornVolunteer

Isn't Ryan Fuller, 119 - SD, a freshman?  I haven't seen all the rest of the outstanding freshmen, but Fuller's win over Ibraham at Brentwood was very impressive.  His 4 - 2 loss against Cordell last night was also remarkable.

If he's not a freshman, then never mind.

I stand corrected, Fuller is a sophmore...never mind!

In the McCallie/Soddy meet, the freshman Will Young from McCallie who upset Geismer of Baylor last night also defeated Fuller of Soddy. Not sure of the score, but those two freshmen twins, Will and Joe Young, at McCallie are going to be pretty darn tough.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Noman from Overton is one of the best freshman and I think he would wrestle varsity on Majority of the teams in TN, but he is at Overton. Overton has been known to have very good light weights and Noman is another one, but with a very high potential. It would not surprise me if you were talking about him next year, the way Shelton and Puckett have appeared on the board this year. He will be a competitor for the state title if he continues to wrestle!!!!

Will Johnson be there next year or will he gain weight. Noman is so light right now that he will return next year at 103 and be one of the strongest in the state. He still has a lot of technique to learn, but isn't that what summer wrestling is for. He also has a pretty good teaching partner in Ibrahim.

Bradley has some very impressive freshmen coming up! Creagan, Spain, and Johnson right out of the starting lineup. There are others waiting in the wings to step up and take the challenge next year. Looks like we will be able to reload again next year! Keep working hard guys!!!