Lawrence County - Lewis County

wildcat2004

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give me information on Lawrence Co?

yea i can they r undefeated int heer district they sweep coulmbia 4 the 1st time in like 73 years and they have only lost to bga and giles county witch r ot in the districk and they loss too 2 schools in a christmas tourny that had 2 or 3 players that could play wit tyler smith

Lawrence Co. they have 8 or 9 players that play and they are pretty deep in playing alot of players. But the go as their point guard goes. Desmond McGuire carries the team and is really tough to stop and puts up big numbers and a regular basis and can really get going at any giving moment. But as mentioned before they play with alot of heart but play through McGuire.

Lewis County is a really scrappy bunch. But they just don't have an effective answer for Desmond. However, I guess they could play 5 on 1 because I haven't heard anything else about Lawrence County other than Desmond McGuire hoopla.

Maybe run a Box and 1 on Dez, just like LC tried on Tyler Smith? Sparkman needs to have a big game for Lewis County if they want to win this one.