upperman's mathis is back?

7AA4life

i thought he had an bad acl injury and was out for the year. its great for upperman if he is back. to get the best player back on the best team makes our district stronger. if and when healthy, they could make a long run in the postseason. i just find it hard to believe that he tore his acl and recovered that quickly. my advice to lance, if your not 100% its not worth it. if there is a chance you will play again this year, it should be postseason tournys, not now.

my next question.

how are they going to keep everyone happy on that team?

there is not enough balls to go around for all of them to be happy!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baller1 you are just some hater. A Lance MAthis can not hurt his team by coming back. He can only hurt his team by coming back getting injured even worse nad missing the tournaments. If i was him i would sit out unitl i was 100% then i would come back a lil before tournaments and lead my team to the state.

i do not hate lance mathis.im also not a baxter hater.all im saying is that lance needs to wait till tournament time to shine.thats all im saying.with him 40% hes nto going to help this good baxter team. i think he will be a good college player so he needs to wait till hes 90% at least. mc

I for one would take Lance on my team any day of the week. Lance would not be out there if he didn't think he could help the team win and he was healthy enough to be there. You have to start somewhere when your coming back from an injury, Baxter just caught LA on a hot night and LA played a great game. Lets give LA some credit and not say Upperman lost because the best player in the district came back from injury and it hurt his team. Hey Brandon,( baller1 ) are you ever gonna be able to beat me at golf? <_<

lol if this was brandon i would say yeah because i know that he would say the same thing.

No because he know's no matter how good he was in high school and how many times he beats them boys down there, there is one man he cannot beat! You know who i am Brandon! The Man, The Myth, The Legend and still the reigning Club Champion baby!!! B)

No because he know's no matter how good he was in high school and how many times he beats them boys down there, there is one man he cannot beat! You know who i am Brandon! The Man, The Myth, The Legend and still the reigning Club Champion baby!!! B)

Tyler Cassetty may give you run for your money in the next couple years though, "devilfanatic" B):lol::D