Carmel

trojanbob

Oh to live in Memfis.......NOT :D

With the lottery going into affect today, well never mind, they can't pass anyway..... :D

wurd up dawg.....

Wes,

You know I love you and everything, but, why do you have to have use racially targeted phrases and slang? That is really tasteless and offensive and I'm not kidding this time. I like to joke with you and everything, but that is totally uncalled for and thought I should let you know. We are too far removed from that type of stuff as a society for someone to show how truly ignorant they still are in the year 2004.

I'm asking nicely, please stop. If you can't be witty without being offensive then I can't continue to exchange posts with you.

boys, don't get her riled up, moonpie is already mad at me.

I'm not mad at you, 90s warrior. That would be a complete waste of energy. I just told you my opinion which is just that, MY OPINION. You've never said anything to offend me or anything to attack me personally (WesCharge has and I still love him :D ).

I don't like you misusing my name, though...its not really funny and does make you seem kinda crazy. :)

You're fine...we don't all see to eye-to-eye all the time!

Have fun and enjoy the basketball season (as you seem to be doing!!)

;)