Wrestling talk show on the radio.

sly

Starting tomorrow and every Wednesday from 6-7pm up until the State Tournament there will be a radio talk show just for wrestling hosted by Danny Gilbert on Chattanooga's radio 102.3FM. This will be the third year that we've had this talk show. For those of you outside the Chattanooga listening area I would think you could listen on the internet but I'm not sure.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sly,

Thanks for the info, this will be great to listen to.

Is there anyway you can give me the website for

FCI-so I can look at the schedule and make our

future plans for this season? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks B)

Timcol, FCI doesn't have a web site that I know of. You'll be getting a tournament schedule next practice. See ya.

Gilbert is a ref, what does he know about wrestling.

Anyone who knows Danny Gilbert knows he is one of the few "experts" on Tennessee High School wrestling thats walking around today. He is someone that can discuss wrestling from a wrestlers, coaches and officals point of view. Listen in and I'm sure you'll be impressed. Its fun and its one hour of wrestling talk. Thats a good thing.

From 6-7pm up until the State Tournament there will be a radio talk show just for wrestling hosted by Danny Gilbert on Chattanooga's radio 102.3FM. This will be the third year that we've had this talk show. For those of you outside the Chattanooga listening area I you can listen on the internet at www.wgow.com and click on sportstalk.