region 5 171

shshunterp2004

out of everyone being talked about besides jones martin and sullivan i dont really see much happening other than oketa from riverdale. i came out on top last time we wrestled but it was a war. i beat oakley from lavergne more decisively than when i beat oketa, and i stuck wilson centrals 171 in around 30 seconds and he's not as good of a fighter as you say i haven't wrestled lincoln county yet but who knows i just think oketa has been my hardest competition and i had my best match against this year when after 2 periods everyone thought it was three and our match ending and we left the mat and then the ref calling us back out there after discussing it with the riverdale coach and i fought to keep my win and i did so but hes one to watch other than martin and jones i haven't had the chance to wrestle sullivan yet

Edited by shshunterp2004

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of everyone being talked about besides jones martin and sullivan i dont really see much happening other than oketa from riverdale. i came out on top last time we wrestled but it was a war. i beat oakley from lavergne more decisively than oketa, and i stuck wilson centrals 171 in around 30 seconds and he's not as good of a fighter as you say i haven't wrestled lincoln county yet but who knows i just think oketa has been my hardest competition other than wrestling with martin and jones i haven't had the chancxe to wrestle sullivan yet

I believe it's between Sullivan and Martin, if these two wrestle to their fullest potential.

soms

Everything about this weight class has been said. The ranked guys are the favorites by far. And we see no unknowns coming out of the dark except for Oketa and (longshot) Lincoln County. Every other 171 has pretty much been thrown out. Am i correct here??? Cuz ,like I said earlier in another post, this is gonna be one to watch. If anyone doesnt have anything new to add, why dont we just stop posting stuff on this topic??? Good Luck to all competitors.