White County vs. Cookeville

85warrior

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85 & 90, what happened to your white co girls.  It is getting closer to tournament time and they seem to be headed the wrong way. <_<

They are not playing very well. At least they are still in 1st in the tough District 7AAA. Hopefully they will peak at the right time in a couple of weeks. They are capable of beating anyone in TN. I've said all along NOBODY will get through this tough Dist. undefeated. I was right. White Co. is now 7-1.

Edited by 85warrior

white may have peaked early.... cold second half tues... due to stumble... i'll pick the underdog just to be different... i don't want to even begin to think about why these girls are quitting... if you know, keep it to yourself...

southpaw24...You hit the nail on the head in this one. White Co. played poorly.

90, Neither is Shelbyville, but as a result of Fuller being out several players have had to step up and do the job and in the long run that will only be good for the team. Regardless of what so many seem to think, we are still about a month away from the time to really jell and make true evaluations of what a team will and is capable of doing. As you say, time will tell. That prediction would suit me and may the best team win and best wishes for them in the state.

White Co. girls made a great comeback last night. Called timeout with 42

seconds behind by 2. Came out and was trying to go for the last shot. I

don't know what he was thinking. Cookeville girls were shook, time to attack.

Should have pressured fullcourt like wedid for last two minutes. Sparta girls

and fans deserve better. Same old stuff.

OK. Let's give credit where credit is due here. Sure, White Co. may not have played well last night, but Cookeville played some great defense. Their defense was great and that forced some turnovers in which turned into points for the Lady Cavs. White Co. may not be playnig well, but good defense was a big part of that victory for Cookeville. Also, they knocked down some big free throws in the fourth quarter. I think they were 9 for 9. Congrats to the Lady Cavs. These two teams will meet again. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

Go Cavs!

Edited by coach21