O Dear Mr. Rossview

PikminGod

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a. ive been told baker may not be at regions for undisclosed reasons

b. PikminGod-Pikmin is a Gamecube game, the best game in my opinion, i like it, deal with it, and its easier to keep the same SN everywhere

c. i edited the post becuz i realized that that is not the kind of person i want to be presenting to the world, i would like to apologize to Murphy, CJ, all of Rossview, and anyone that read the post

d. i never said anything about baker, i said he would be a match, i had never seen him, he is good i give him that, i want a rematch, he didnt wipe the floor with me either, he took me down and let me up, in my opinion, thats stalling, not forwading your position, but hey who cares about wut i think

e. HEBDA, where did you come from? and wut wuz that about? pease can go ahead and be ready for me, wutever, if i get pinned i get pinned, i just said i wanted to wrestle him, see how i stand up, try a couple things, i have never said anything about him, i respect him, he trained, he fought, he is good, and saying he is gunna pin me in a minute is kinda childish, ya i get on here adn talk smack, but i dont say im gunna pin someone in this much time, i say i have a good chance against people, but you dont know wuts gunna happen till you step on teh mat, i never say im gunna pin someone till it happens, thats just being cocky

f. ya your fans annoy me, they get in the way and yell for no reason, but like i said, its just my opinion, if you dont like it ok, thats fine, make your own opinion, dont slanderize me cuz i stated mine, actually Mascoutah fans are worse, cuz they like to yell at the refs from the stands at matches, and get the team in trouble, but you people prolly dont know them, so i didnt state them,

g. hey if i upset anyone off, tell me(aim sn- PikminGod), i didnt mean to, just some harmless ribbing that you people are too sensitive to handle i guess

Edited by PikminGod

ya, i said that out of anger that wuz my own fault, i shoulda never made this thread, but i did, my fault, hey im like the most hated guy in the state now I GOT WHAT I WANTED, PEOPLE KNOW ME, hee hee,anyway, i just wont post anything pertaining to wrestling anymore...or my predictions of things,

one question:

is a guy not allowed to have high self esteem?

Baker wrestled.....Plunk lost to Cox.

To me when you say someone has annoying fans that is a sign of having a good following, strong numbers in the stands, parents that care and a strong booster club. I for one am envious and wish my school had as many fans in the stands!!!! My hats off to Dennis Zilkowski, booster President, and the CHS parents for having such an outstanding program.

Edited by jgannonnvp