TOP 170 Seniors 2 Thumbs UP!

crossup

Once again I must commend GOMAB for doing a pretty good JOB, I mean he got down and Dirty and came up with I think a pretty good List of players I seen a lot of these players play and he did a pretty good JOB so don't start knocking him for doing something that no-one else in the State will not do ;)

... I know this guy that guy stuff. :) ..

Perform :) you get notice.. and that is the bottom LINE!!! GOOD JOB!!! GOMAB... There are a few kids that are DIII and JUCO who I know for sure get ready to sign NAIA DII Basketball... But you still did a outstanding Job..

TN High School Basketball Commends you.... :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT TO GIVE GOMAB SOME PROPS TOO. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN GET EVERYBODY ON A LIST LIKE THIS , BUT FROM MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE KIDS FROM MEMPHIS & WEST TENN I THINK HE DID AN OUTSTNDING JOB OF RATING THIS CLASS, WHICH IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST CLASSES IN A WHILE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Once again, it is so hard to get every player in TN, your looking at TOP Performers, most of these players been starting since their Freshman & Sophmore year B) , so you get more of a chance to watch their development over the years..

I will say this Senior Class is very strong and your looking at a lot of DI-A, DI-AA, NAIA DII, and DIII, players who will make instant impacts on their respectable College Team,, I wish all them the luck in representing TN High School Basketball. :D

TN sometimes is a forgotten State on the National Level B) , so we have to put our best step forward.. our best players, players that are respectable in the Community, in the Class room, and all out good Kid. :D

. I think this is wonderful to recognize these kids for their achievement as High School Basketball Players and as Seniors , the leaders of TN Basketball, and Make no-mistake, this Class was the Best Class last year & is the Best Class this year, this Class has a lot of Class :o ...

Again Big Ups to GOMAB, he nose me and him have disagree a lot over the last 2 years, but I respect what this man does for our Kids in TN. Somebody has to take the lead, and he did... 2 Thumbs UP!!!

It must be a tough job to rate the top 170 seniors. I had a chance last week to see Gomab #71 Ranard Robinson compete against Gomab #2 Corey Brewer. Robinson team Hume Fogg won the game and Robinson played Brewer heads up on the inside. Robinson was in double figures in points and rebounds. He had about 7 blocks icluding about three on Brewer. Gomab if you do another rating I think you need to take a closer look at Robinson.