NCS vs Davidson Academy

Big48Eagle

For the 3rd time in 4 games NCS lost. Previously ranked #3 by gomab and #4 in the AP poll, the Eagles have stopped making shots. Good defense by Davidson tonight was the key in yet another, Eagles loss. Payne had a good game early, but bratcher and punk #12 made it happen in the second half. Although NCS hit some shots late, it really didn't matter because they lost, again. Tomorrow night NCS plays at Lipscomb. If we play like we have the past 2 games, Lipscomb will win by 40. If we play up to our potential, then we should cut that margin down to about 15. Either way its not looking good right now. The return of J. Anderson continues to be prolonged and the stamina of the team has dropped. I just hope things pick up soon, or else we may not see the region tournament. Although these things seem to all be very negative about NCS, i do however have some great news.

I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geicko!!!

For the 3rd time in 4 games NCS lost. Previously ranked #3 by gomab and #4 in the AP poll, the Eagles have stopped making shots. Good defense by Davidson tonight was the key in yet another, Eagles loss. Payne had a good game early, but bratcher and punk #12 made it happen in the second half. Although NCS hit some shots late, it really didn't matter because they lost, again. Tomorrow night NCS plays at Lipscomb. If we play like we have the past 2 games, Lipscomb will win by 40. If we play up to our potential, then we should cut that margin down to about 15. Either way its not looking good right now. The return of J. Anderson continues to be prolonged and the stamina of the team has dropped. I just hope things pick up soon, or else we may not see the region tournament. Although these things seem to all be very negative about NCS, i do however have some great news.

I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geicko!!!

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!