Sequatchie County

Bill#49

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Coach Fritts accept the job?

Have you heard anything on Marion County? Have they interviewed anyone? Does anyone want the job? :)

I am like ELA other than some "talks" I don't think they have officially started the process it is very quite at the basketball games it seems folks don't want to talk about it.

It was mentioned in the paper when the news broke about Coach Mac not being hired back as a "coach" that they were in no hurry to find a replacement.

Have you heard anything on Marion County?  Have they interviewed anyone?  Does anyone want the job? <_<

I am like ELA other than some "talks" I don't think they have officially started the process it is very quite at the basketball games it seems folks don't want to talk about it.

It was mentioned in the paper when the news broke about Coach Mac not being hired back as a "coach" that they were in no hurry to find a replacement.

Some football insiders at Sequatchie have tolded me that Coach Fritts was offered the money and the job two weeks ago yesterday. They tell me it is a done deal if Coach Fritts wants to come back. Now they may be interviewing others to make it look legit but the deal is written in stone if Coach Fritts wants it.

I have heard a few things about the job, but I have a question for someone close to the program. Who is running the weight room, or has it been shut down until they find a new coach. I know when Zeller left, the weight room was shut down until they hired Coach Mac. If they are going to wait awhile before hiring a replacement the kids need to be in the weight room. I know they had/have a good weight program and hopfully it will continue.

I have heard a few things about the job, but I have a question for someone close to the program. Who is running the weight room, or has it been shut down until they find a new coach. I know when Zeller left, the weight room was shut down until they hired Coach Mac. If they are going to wait awhile before hiring a replacement the kids need to be in the weight room. I know they had/have a good weight program and hopfully it will continue.

Possum is right on target. This is a critical time for those big linemen and LB's to be in the weight room. Many of the skill players are probably playing basketball or starting to get ready for baseball, but every football team should have their weight room open two to three days a week for at least an hour each day if they expect to win!

I really don't know but I would suspect that the field house is still open as for as I know Coach Mac is still the track coach and a lot of of players if not all who didn't play baseball were on the track team last year and more could be on it this year from some things I have heard about the baseball team.

Have you heard anything on Marion County? Have they interviewed anyone? Does anyone want the job? :D

1/27/04 Sequatchie County High School is currently seeking a Head Football Coach. Applicants must send a resume to Eddie Hobbs at P.O. Box 759, Dunlap, TN, or call (423) 949-2154.

I guess Coach Fritts didn't accept the position.

Have you heard anything on Marion County?  Have they interviewed anyone?  Does anyone want the job? :D

1/27/04 Sequatchie County High School is currently seeking a Head Football Coach. Applicants must send a resume to Eddie Hobbs at P.O. Box 759, Dunlap, TN, or call (423) 949-2154.

I guess Coach Fritts didn't accept the position.

I talked to Mr. Hobbs a few weeks back and he said they were not in a hurry and I guess they are just now starting the search.

Unfortunately the job was turned down by Coach Fritts about a week ago. Apllications are being accepted at this time. The weight room is open and assistant coaches Barger and Dyer are running it.

I think this could be a good job to have, but who knows who will get it? The pay is not very high in these rural counties but if equalization pay becomes a reality, it might be a nice place to be. The Valley is very beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...