Sequatchie County

Bill#49

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Coach Fritts accept the offer to come back to Sequatchie County?

It was mentioned in the paper that they were in no hurry to hire anyone and there wasn't any news at the ball game friday night.

A number of people don't feel that they can afford him with the money he is making in Georgia.

I have also heard from former players say that he was a little ruff to play for even though they won games.

I really think they should go for a younger coach instead of someone thats been there done that. I have also heard thatn possible one of the assistants might take over but that really don't help either unless they change offensive schemes!

It was mentioned in the paper that they were in no hurry to hire anyone and there wasn't any news at the ball game friday night.

A number of people don't feel that they can afford him with the money he is making in Georgia.

I have also heard from former players say that he was a little ruff to play for even though they won games.

I really think they should go for a younger coach instead of someone thats been there done that. I have also heard thatn possible one of the assistants might take over but that really don't help either unless they change offensive schemes!

What were the Offensive and defensive schemes?

Sequatchie... I know a guy or two who might be interested! ;)

I really think they should go for a younger coach instead of someone thats been there done that.  I have also heard thatn possible one of the assistants might take over but that really don't help either unless they change offensive schemes!

The offense was the WingT not sure of the exact defensive scheme I think it was a 5-3-3

The defense was not that bad but the offense was a fairly big change for a team that had been running I think some form of the I-formation for several years and having very good seasons!

I really think they should go for a younger coach instead of someone thats been there done that.  I have also heard thatn possible one of the assistants might take over but that really don't help either unless they change offensive schemes!

The offense was the WingT not sure of the exact defensive scheme I think it was a 5-3-3

The defense was not that bad but the offense was a fairly big change for a team that had been running I think some form of the I-formation for several years and having very good seasons!

How about WIng-t with a heavy dose of the option? Or how about the split back offense?

How about WIng-t with a heavy dose of the option? Or how about the split back offense?

Boy I don't like the WIng-T! But you guys know that already. I do respect it though. If I were to ever switch to anything other than the I-Spread it would be the VEER out of a 3 wide-receiver set like Campbellsville University runs.

Heard he was offered Saturday afternoon. Money wasn't a problem. Coming back home to be with his kids, who will be a freshman and junior at Sequatchie County HS next year.