cloudland cant be beaten at home

landers_22

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

creekercalhoun you coudnt be more wrong. Our landers squad hasnt won down at Unaka in a while, but as i recall, the rangers havnt had the best of luck at Sonny Smith either. Unaka couldnt beat us at home with Dugger and Cole, or last year so what makes you think Unaka can change things now. So your along way away from making Cloudland your home. We'll see you there on the 10th i suppose? On the 11th i expect you to get on here and explain why you all got eMBArrased. Better get your wallets out, cuz without the refs really on your side, you dont have a chance. Hey maybe theyll even give you a little more time in the locker room for some extra preying time because youll need it. LANDERS #!.

chs-w-59-49

Edited by landers_22

If you remember right, the last three years Cloudland has been almost unbeatable at home. Yeah last year they lost a few at the first before the football team came back. And the Year before that they went 12-1 at home, and the only lose was when two starters had to sit out a quarter against a very good Knox Cathlotic team. Cloudland always plays good at home, and gets the 'W'. And the last two years Clouldland has beat Unaka at Cloudland, so this year will be the same! Cloudland wins by 8! Sonny Smith will be ROCKING!