Livingston Academy vs Pickett Co.

Blue and White Cat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awful brave livingsonfreak considering Pickett has won big against LA twice already this year. LA is playing really well right now..Brad West is having a really good run right now and is a huge key for LA. When Pickett played LA in the Christmas tourny LA had a good game plan..they held Pickett's offense to one of their loWest point totals of the season..I still think Pickett gets the win, but i think it will be a 5 point game.

Pickett just beat Ezell Harding by 23 and I believe Ezell would beat most teams around this area. They don't have a good record but have a very tough schedule. BUT, Pickett needs to play a great game because it is hard to beat a team 3 times in a season and LA is playing better. Pickett was up by 32 in their first meeting and a lot more than the 13 they won by in their last game, but it is hard to win at LA. Also, for LA...York isn't playing up to their potential and Upperman is playing hurt. Pickett beat Smith Co. by 17 earlier in the season. Still, I think this will be a much closer game and if Pickett comes in overconfident, LA could pull the big upset.