D A V I D P R I C E

NCSeagle

Price is an average player. The ONLY thing he can do is shoot, and he's streaky at that. Price cannot dribble, defend, rebound... nothing except for the ability to shoot... I used to love Price's game, but he has really dissapointed me his Sr season. He is a heck of a Pitcher though...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David is the #1 rated pitcher in Tennessee and #56 rated 2004 prospect in the nation, but it is all subjective. There are some great pitchers in the 2004 class this year, David is just one. Others are: 6'7" John Lalor (Houston HS), 6'6" James Atkins (Wilson Central HS), 6'4" Kyle Waldrop (Farragut HS), 6'4" Matt Spencer (Morristown West HS)..... I could go on, but I hope you get the point.

With all this said, it would be great to see David honored with a 1st round pick, but I don't see it in the 2004 pre-draft preview. There are way too many top players that are avaliable from College, JUCO's and the high school ranks and too few 1st round spots to go around.

But if everyone wants to see some good baseball talent in Tennessee this Spring, get out and watch some games. The 2004 class of players in Tennessee is special this year.

Off Subject-You forgot to add Paul Davis (6'1 190) from Mcminn County High School to the best pitchers in the state. On Subject- I have watched this young man play basketball and baseball. In my opinion Mr. Price can shoot the daylights out of the basketball, but he needs to stick to baseball. God gave this young individual the gift to pitch, and he should be focusing on that instead of worrying about high school basketball. Hopefully he stays healthy this year and makes it in the top 10 rounds of the major league draft

Hiwassee...you may have named some top of the line pitchers, but we all know David Price is the most dominant. I have played baseball with James Atkins and David Price, both on the same team, and Price is without a doubt on a completely different level. If you've played with these guys like i have, then you would see Price is clearly the best. But then again, not many people have had the privelage to play with such a great players....

I hope that yall don't mind if I put my input in on this. I am really not impressed with Price. Also I am not a hater. Price can stroke. ok, good for him. There are alot of ppl in the highschool game that can stroke. Price can't play D. There are alot of ppl in highschool that can stroke and play D. ok, there points probably aren't the best but that is because they focus on other things then just shooting. Price don't rebound either. I mean he's 6'7 and can't rebound, that sounds like desire to me. I mean how bad does he really want it. I understand that he is the future of baseball and can flat out pitch, so why is he playing basketball if he is so precious to Baseball. I have seen Price held under 10 pts. and guarded by a man that barely stood 6' tall. Wow, what a player. Price can shoot I am not taking that away from him but when it come to the needy-greedy Price in my opinion Will never make the big plays. So is he really all the great. Go shoot those 3's buddy. I really hope that you make them all.

Letmebe...you say you dont wanna talk bad about david...

get over yourself. first of all david is 6'5 and he is skinny as a rail. second of all he WILL play professional baseball within the next 3 years...hopefully this year with that million dollar signing bonus. if you say you arent gonna hate then dont hate. dont say "keep on shooting those 3's buddy" David could care less about basketball, and although he may only shoot 3's look how much of an impact on highschool basketball he is (2nd most 3's in the state)

D o n ' t P l a y a H a t e ... C o n g r a t u l a t e

eeewwwwwwwww

Guest Oakland

heck i could be 2nd in the state in 3's made too if i shot as many as david does. he better care about basketball, if not then he needs to quit so his team can focus on winning and not the great david price(notice the sarcasm)

david cares about his team. david cares about winning. like i said before he would kill his grandmother over a game of checkers. if you went to Blackman you would love the guy...im from nashville and i know him from baseball and hes one of my best friends... im saying whether "focused" or not hes gonna help them win games..

o yea and you couldnt hit as many 3's as him because if you could have i would have heard of you or read about you....and coach will let a 30% from the three shoot as much as we pleases with the exceptions of forcing shots which david doesnt have a tendency to do