Lewis beats Loretto

dudumonaghan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only idiot on here is u golfinman23 or whutever ur name wuz!! im glad that big jeff can dunk!! Its kinda like bballer4life said, we all hope he could, he's just a little bit taller than the other nine players on the floor!! No, i happen to know bballer4life, and i think he knows a little bit more bout sports than urself!! So, before u get back on here and make anymore stupid comments, learn a little about basketball and then talk!! Aight!! Peace out!!

Shouts out to my boy : Jason Casteel #3: Maybe you'll eventually get a chance when your coach gets some sense bout him, and grows up a little!!

Go Mustangs!! Hang in there!!

Oh yea, and how bout the awesome freshman sittin on the bench watchin every game!! Everyone is sick of it, give Glass a chance coach!! He can lose the ball as well as ur star sophmore guard!! :D

Hey score3 i thought u wasnt gonna post anymore because of all the negative things that are bein said on th message boards. Looks like if #44 was a great player like u say he would be playin no matter if he is a freshman or not. well heres another reason for u not to post, its cuz ur an idiot. Stick to servin water buddy

Guest bballer4life

hey everyone whos says casteel shouldnt be playin this is for yall.if 4 years of high school ball doesnt mean anything to yall your an idiot he has worked hard unlike the ones that get to play.and who ever said that he shouldnt be playin probley knows nothing about the game but the score. jason puts in 100 percent every game and if that doesnt mean a thing to you and that he shouldnt start because he does not practise your an idiot and if you think #44 should play more i dont know what games you are going to but your at the Loretto game and score3 stick to the water befor you make you self look stupid so peace out

and props to the ones backing jason on this:especially you bubba peace im out of here