Gleason

peabody05

Easy to explain South Fulton scored more points. After looking at your post on correcting the West Carroll vs Trenton score I think you need to get off the computer and open your books and work on your spelling and grammar. Your post and comments show your intelligence. By the way do you have to be able to write and spell to be eligible to play at your school?

You can expect Gleason at state HA HA HA HA!!!!! Yeah Right! Trenton is undefeated agains all class a. the only loss being to celina in the semi finals. So you can expect to see Peabody at state again this prolly bring home another state championship. How can you loose to Bolton well guess theya re a good. yall couldnt even come close to beating gibson county lol wut am i talking about. see ya at sub state thats if you can get there

We are in the same region genius, we can't play each other in the sub state game. It is really odd that there have been both Huntingdon fans and Peabody fans putting down the Gleason girls, why is that? Usually people try and down others because they are jealous of them, yet both of you made it to the state tournament last year, and Huntingdon has beaten us twice this season. Just curious as to why we are such a target....maybe because for the decade and a half (not year and a half) that we dominated, we did it with class?

I don't think anyone from Huntingdon has been putting down Gleason. Gleason girls are very good and I don't think that anyone should take them for granted. Granted I am happy that Huntingdon beat Gleason, Friday night was a great game. I think before anyone decides who is going to get to state, we must get through districts, regionals and substate 1st.