Knox Catholic vs. Baylor

NiceGirlsLoveSailors

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that Mike Hutchens tried to reshedule the Farragut game and Dodgen never returned his calls, despite the fact he (Dodgen) needed another game. Also, Farragut wasn't looking too good when Catholic beat them last year. I don't see Farragut traveling to White Station to play, so why should KCHS. People get on this site and cry that Catholic doesn't play anyone. I used to coach over there and I can recall Mike calling all of the AAA schools for games and coaches telling him "they can't afford to play a game with Catholic". Nothing to gain everything to loose nonsense. So stop crying about their schedule. Tell these coaches in the area to put up or shut up.

I totally Agree, we try to schedual alot of the KIL teams around the City but they will not play us i don't know what the deal is. We have a contract with Farragut that we played them last year that they need to play us this year. Every one says that we are scared b/c we didn't play them, well I'm so sorry that our football team was awesome this year and had to go to the state championship game. Me and my team members have talked about it and are not scared of playing any of the KIL teams maybe next year the teams around the KIL will grow some balls and play us and then we will really see, and we wont have to talk smack on CoachT.

I know for a fact that Mike Hutchens tried to reshedule the Farragut game and Dodgen never returned his calls, despite the fact he (Dodgen) needed another game. Also, Farragut wasn't looking too good when Catholic beat them last year. I don't see Farragut traveling to White Station to play, so why should KCHS. People get on this site and cry that Catholic doesn't play anyone. I used to coach over there and I can recall Mike calling all of the AAA schools for games and coaches telling him "they can't afford to play a game with Catholic". Nothing to gain everything to loose nonsense. So stop crying about their schedule. Tell these coaches in the area to put up or shut up.

Anything eles yallalreadyknow? or do you need more?

hey, why is there all this crap talk on coacht.... come on now....the only thing that needs to be said is catholic does not play the hardest sch. cause they are d2.... but they are still a good team that has just not been tested yet...they will see if they are that good later in the year..... and another thing... that kids church league team is pretty dominate, ive seen them, and would prob beat a lot of high school teams...

Last night was rough. In the first it was close. But in the second, we were ice cold, and didn't play our best defense. They hit some big shots, and we didn't. I am not trying to take away anything from Baylor because they are a very,very good team. They started out slow, but trust me, they are a very good team and are one of the top 10 teams in the Knoxville/Chattanooga area.