Houston - 37 Germantown - 28

CoachDelgado

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? So he weighed in at Sharp's weight, and then he bumped up to the weight Sharp bumped up to. The he beat him, and now people are saying he was trying to dodge Sharp. Borneman must not be too good at dodging, but he wrestled pretty well. Besides, it would have been better for Houston even if they hadn't wrestled. Then, both Sharp and Borneman would have gotten pins, making it 6-6. The way it went down, Houston only got 3, and Germantown got 6. Either way, Borneman won.

Edited by best_of_the_west

wow, what a rivalry, dodge sharp, not a chance......with 30 seconds left in the match, sharp gets a cradle, up until that point I believe the score was borneman 6 earned points, sharp 2 unearned points....I respect G-town coaches, wrestlers and fans, sharp is a great wrestler. all that to say, I'm just a little suprised at the lack of respect from the crosstown dads. oh well, thats what fuels great rivalries. Good win Luke

If Borneman was dodging Sharp, he would have wrestled at 160. BUT...seeing as how the coaches waited to see who Coach Bradley and Coach Simpson would send out, I think it shows Houston wanted Sharp and Borneman. Coach Holmes and Coach Delgado could have sent out the other 160 but held Luke back to wrestle Ben. And it's way beyond ridiculous to say anything about the ref not calling a pin. His shoulders were on top of Ben. Ben Sharp is a great wrestler and a great kid and even he would tell you it wasn't close to a pin.