Top 3 Point Shooters...Knoxville Area...

chill

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot!!!! Do you know Tony??? Obviously not cause Tony doesnt go around talking himself up

He has a point Tony isnt the person to talk himself up, and as for the whole church league team again let that one go man. We have heard you talk about it to much lately. Start a thread about church league teams and talk about them on there, cause that has nothing to do with the top 3point shooters. All though it does say in Knoxville "area"...... maybe theyshould change the title to Knoxville area highschool teams

Lovinthe3Ball,

He chose to play baseball over basketball for a few reasons I think. He has much talent and promise in baseball, and thats shown with the Vandy scholarship. Also I do not think Waldrop liked Dodgen, and that influenced his decision (as with me..) But I do not think that he quit because of his ankles; yes he did have injuries every year, our freshmen year went down the drain when he went down with an injury.

I just mentioned Waldrop for fun and games and didn't mean to offend anybody by doing so. It is the truth that he is a good player, and I'm disappointed that he is not still playing; it would have been really fun to see a starting five on Farragut made up of 5 Senior players: Waldrop, Torrence, Hunter, Gibson, and a point guard who decided not to play on account of Dodgen.

Edited by melkor2114

Lovinthe3Ball,

He chose to play baseball over basketball for a few reasons I think. He has much talent and promise in baseball, and thats shown with the Vandy scholarship. Also I do not think Waldrop liked Dodgen, and that influenced his decision (as with me..) But I do not think that he quit because of his ankles; yes he did have injuries every year, our freshmen year went down the drain when he went down with an injury.

I just mentioned Waldrop for fun and games and didn't mean to offend anybody by doing so. It is the truth that he is a good player, and I'm disappointed that he is not still playing; it would have been really fun to see a starting five on Farragut made up of 5 Senior players: Waldrop, Torrence, Hunter, Gibson, and a point guard who decided not to play on account of Dodgen.

That is fine, if that is what he wants to do, go for it. But if he is only gonna play church league games then start a church league web site and talk him up, but this web site is for HS sports, not church leauges

About the Powell game. Tony shot a three, missed it, and was elbowed in the gut. Clean, no, but it is part of the game. He lost his breath, and went to the foul line, but since the trainier looked at him, he couldn't shoot his three foul shouts. This was at the end of the game after we were up by 20. But oh well. How is Powell doing this year?

wow you guys dont know jack and just want to talk crap......my personal opinion is kyle is better than any people that are posted, but he has decided to be the best baseball player in the state and a 1st/2nd round pick in the draft... with that would you want to risk your life on high school basketball........no .... but back to the REALLLLLLL conversation... gibson is posibly the best 3 point shooter in the kil because of his great percentage... but im not saying fox isnt good... they both have different roles on there team.........

Parker Clement is a true student - athlete in every sense of the word. There are not many kids around that has the skills to excel in multiple sports as he can. He may not only be a solid recruit on Football but basketball as well. I regret that the offense at Jefferson County did not give him much opportunity to display his throwing abilities. One game he was 5/5 with 100+ yards and JCHS had to give it back to the running backs. :lol:

Powell is doing just fine, considering their youth and experience. I was at the Catholic/Powell game and the guy in question who fouled Fox was Kevin Herman. He ran out at Fox, who was on fire, and could not stop before running into Fox. Herman tried to help Fox get up. I know Herman and he has never played dirty, never. It was a hard foul, but not a dirty one. That game was a very physical game and Catholic clearly outplayed Powell that night. You don't need to bad mouth Powell though, it is not necessary to make your point, the score board did that. I would be interesting to see Catholic and Powell play again with Lee Smith starting at center. I'd warrant that it would be a closer game.