mustangs,olws game

mens mustangs 1

wv is working on a press right now and right now it is awful,that is why the game got out of hand,there coach is working on it because they are faceing McMinn Central friday and the winner will win the district, when you play out of your district that is what you are suppose to do,I think if they didn't press we could have beaten them.

when you play out of your district that is what you are suppose to do,

I have heard of losing on purpose before, but this one is one of the tops. All coaches need to put this one in there pocket and save it. What were they working on during their other non-district loses. And to think everyone thought Walker Valley was trying to beat Bradley and Cleveland, only to find out they were working on things to beat McMinn Central. What a concept.

Edited by Gov

Ya I totally agree that the press that Walker Valley put on Ooltewah would have made up 20 points. :justwrestle: !! No questions asked. You are absulutely right. Walker Valley is much better than Ooltewah. What were they working on when Oolteawah beat them at Walker Valley. That will be intresting to find out. You officially made the dumbest statement ever posted on these boards.

Edited by Fanatic15

Yeh u do want to work on things for district...tourney that it is...regular season champs dont mean nothin. Its all about the postseason.

And most teams have things they work on in practice so they are somewhat prepared for the game, but even if u do run it, why in the world would u run it the whole game. I think most teams would want to win every game.

Sorry but I think u could come up with a better excuse, or just admit that you got outplayed?

As most of you know that read these posts very often, I have been known to stick up for Walker Valley from time to time. In this case, not a chance. The Ooltewah team was (is) much superior than that of the Walker Valley team. I don't think they were out coached, I don't think they were intimidated at all, or any of that. THEY JUST GOT OUT-PLAYED! Courtney White is the REAL DEAL and he dominated. The Owls shot the ball extremely well. They worked together as a TEAM. They were quick on transitions and fast breaks. They played a great game. Congratulations to the Owls.

Walker Valley, good luck in tonight's game vs. McMinn Central. By the way, it doesn't matter if you end up 1st or 2nd in the regular season. But it does matter if you end up below 2, for seeding purposes. Win or lose, it appears that Walker Valley will be 1st or 2nd.