Loretto 57, Page 47

PageMan

Page.......7....4...18...18.....47

Loretto...19...9...17...12.....57

Loretto 57 - Jeremy Lumpkins 17, Coty Giles 12, Michael Kendrick 10, Jason Casteel 10, Ralph Passarella 4, Mark Lamm 2, Raleigh Green 2

Page 47 - Cory Herald 10, Dennis Adams 9, Joey Johnson 7, Thomas Carter 5, Matt Bowling 6, Mike Brooks 5, Travis Kmita 3, Eliot Mitchell 2

Three Point Goals:

Loretto 5 (Lumpkins 4, Giles)

Page 2 (Herald, Adams)

Team Free Throws:

Loretto - 14 of 27 (51.9%)

Page - 11 of 24 (45.8%)

Team Fouls:

Loretto 14

Page 23 - Fouled Out: Herald, Bowling

Team Turnovers: Loretto 23, Page 19

Loretto led 19-7 after the 1st qtr. as Lumpkins had 8 (2 three's) while normal starters for Page - Brooks, Herald, & Bowling - sat part of the qtr. for missing practice, I believe. Loretto outscored Page, 9-4, in the 2nd qtr. as they led at the half, 28-11. Page outscored Loretto, 36-29, in the second half, as Adams had all 9 of his pts in the 3rd qtr., while Loretto hit 10 of 17 FT's in the 4th qtr. to take the win 57-47.

Edited by PageMan

score3, Page had a pretty good 2nd half, but that 1st half of 11 pts, 1 of 8 FT's, and 12 turnovers was, let me say... PITIFUL!!! I hope we get our normal starting lineup back in the game and not dig such a hole that we can't climb out of it. Some parents are getting a little testy about losing, if you get my drift.