oakland-white co

Guest Oakland

Warriorette mom. I believe my opinion is as good as yours. I respect yours,

please respect mine. Hess has hurt our program since he started. Numerous

players have left our team since he's been here. Hacker and King the latest.

I pull for our girls as hard as you do, but I will never respect Hess. There are

some horror stories that you don't know about,

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85 Warrior, I don't know who you are and have never posted anything on this site but your comment can not go without comment from myself and my daughter. You obviously wasn't there or where you could see but she never touched her with even a fingernail. I know calls get made even when you don't do them but don't act like it was stupid of her to foul her when she didn't. 85 Warrior, I am the one who fouled Hayes on her three point and my coach has watch my tape end on end and i wasn't even through the screen before they blowed the whistle. No true it wasn't coach Hess's fault but give me a little credit that I ain't stupid enough to really foul her. <_<

85 Warrior, I don't know who you are and have never posted anything on this site but your comment can not go without comment from myself and my daughter.  You obviously wasn't there or where you could see but she never touched her with even a fingernail.  I know calls get made even when you don't do them but don't act like it was stupid of her to foul her when she didn't.  85 Warrior, I am the one who fouled Hayes on her three point and my coach has watch my tape end on end and i wasn't even through the screen before they blowed the whistle. No true it wasn't coach Hess's fault but give me a little credit that I ain't stupid enough to really foul her. <_<

I think you have misunderstood my comments. I don't know if she fouled or not. But, I know your family well enough that if you say you didn't I'm sure you didn't, but if you go back and read "benchcoach" comments he blames everything on Hess. I was just directing my comments towards "benchcoach" trying to say that IF there is a foul on a 3 pointer or IF there is a bad pass or IF there is a bad shot taken at any point in the game it's not all Hess's fault. "Benchcoach" blames Hess for EVERYTHING. By the way, I have watched Shauna for years and Shauna played a great game last night and I have rooted for her all year. I don't blame her for anything in the Oakalnd game. The refs. were horrible in the game. Not our players fault we lost the game nor is it Hess's. I hope we have a truce. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I will be at the game on Tuesday rooting for Shauna and the Warriorettes. :huh:

Edited by 85warrior