updated region 5 finals

WC215GANN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he got a bunch better from the first time i wrestled him to the second time at the Lookout Valley Tourney, From what i can tell hes got a pretty good wrestling partner. Ive seen you wrestle three times I believe and woa! you look like youve been wrestling for 25 years or so, i saw that you are a sophomore just like me, how long have you wrestled? and what year is your heavyweight?

lol our 275 is also a sophmore ive been wrestling since 8th grade wish i had started sooner but where i lived they didnt have it until i moved to mtjuliet.hes gotten a heck of alot better since lookout ive been hard on em cuz im wantin him to do good .but hes stoped messin around and gotten more serious at practice.

what school do you go to?

well this is the 275 from wchs and thanks gann for all u said and kickin my butt in practice and showing me all the new moves and i think the 275's to go to state this year will be fairview and shelbyville and hopefully me i have got a good shot but if the other guys wrestle like they did when i saw them they will go to state and the guy from franklin is good he got a good shot at going..as for 215 i think it will be symrna and dickson co. and gann from wchs and maybe bates from lhs..

Edited by wchswildcats275