updated region 5 finals

WC215GANN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gann, coach said he did. i dont know hey rebel that guy from otewah wasnt that good i wrestled him to he was just really fat and short and could position his weight really good i should have beat him to i know i could now!!!! but like u said shoulda,woulda,coulda o-well ill get another shot at him sooner or later so will u and u wrestled better than he did. have u wrestled the guy from shelbyville? he good.

yea lately i have realized some things. exspecially after my granny beat my ###### for getting in trouble these 3 days gave me time to think and i read a thing on this website i forgot the name of it but it said everyone can be beat. and i realized its true and i am getting more confident im just worried about getting to confident. and i cant wait either for regions im so pumped i have a good feeling that ill place i want it so bad i can taste it .

I get the Shelbyville man Tuesday, I'm really looking forward to getting back in action.(I've been injured for the past month or so)I have heard he is a really good wrestler, I know if thats the same guy from last year he tore our heavyweight to pieces, but then again he was a first year guy not exactly brimming with athletic ability. Shelbyville was tough last year, I'm sure they are this year. Like i said I'm really really looking forward to it.

yea lately i have realized some things. exspecially after my granny beat my ###### for getting in trouble these 3 days gave me time to think and i read a thing on this website i forgot the name of it but it said everyone can be beat. and i realized its true and i am getting more confident im just worried about getting to confident. and i cant wait either for regions im so pumped i have a good feeling that ill place i want it so bad i can taste it .

lol thats dinner ur tasting big guy!!lol j/k wit ya chase ill see ya mon!! :D

hey rebel yea i have wrestled the guy from shelbyville he is ok. if u lock up with him watch out he will try to grab ur knee and get a takedown better know as the fat man shot and he will try to get the craddle. he will probably be hitting his head against the wall before u wrestle him but dont get scared he just does it to intimidate u just do good u can take him.

and for u gann screw u. i cant help it i love food...lol at least my supper wasnt some fat girls muff.. lol j/k do we have practice tomm since there is no school well tell me tonight if u get this if not call me in the morning if u get this..