McEwen/NCS

vandyfan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there is no anderson bothers then what are they because i remember from last year that they had brothers on the team. he will have 3 dunks minimum and if you don't think that is possible than you have not seen daniel puckett play this year or at all. Congratulations to my boy daniel for making the 1000 point make last friday off a dunk. :lol:

Edited by warriorettes23

if there is no anderson bothers then what are they because i remember from last year that they had brothers on the team. he will have 3 dunks minimum and if you don't think that is possible than you have not seen daniel puckett play this year or at all. Congratulations to my boy daniel for making the 1000 point make last friday off a dunk. :lol:

There are no brothers on this team this year or last year. There are two Anderson's on the team, but not related.

Why do you keep starting these pointless threads?? McEwen fans sometimes you make yourselves look like retards when you get on here and start saying stuff about the Anderson brothers when there are no Anderson brothers. Then you say one of the Andersons is gonna get dunked on even though Jarretts not even playing. Please just be happy that your team (Daniel Puckett) is doing good and stop making yourselves look dumb.

Seriously. This vandyfan character needs to go take a walk or somethin. I'm sure it will be a great game, but who cares if Anderson has something planned, or who's better between Dave and Puckett, or whether or not there'll be a fight. Come on man, you know better than that. I look forward to seeing another close game tonight. JA is not playing and won't be for a while. Dave will not get dunked on, mostly due to the fact he doesn't play post D. If Puckett does dunk it will be on the fast break, and i wouldn't count on seeing it more than once if at all. Anyways your threads are pointless so lets all just enjoy a good game and take it from there. Will be leaving before too long so good luck to both teams...

Regardless if you're a fan of McEwen, NCS, or Pokemon you should know that by no means was the foul called in the 2nd intentional. NCS's player grabbed at the ball and at the same time brought Puckett down, but i guess the fall was so hard the ref felt compelled to make the call. Say what you will, it was a bad call. I will say this though. Puckett had one big dunk from an out of bounds oop passed from close to 30 feet away, so that kind of killed the soft idea, as well as a post up and 1 dunk in the 4th. Never got close on the fast break, "intentional foul", attempt though.