Lexington High School

Memphis-10

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone say #1 in the district. I Can!!!  Lexington wins over McKenzie tonight with a very impressive 3 point show from Jimmy Gilbert. LHS will be a strong force to beat in the regionals. (knock on wood). :D    To yall that think LHS has it easy yall need to look it again. :D

Good post MEMPHIS - 10

I agree with you 100% and I think we have some believers now. I thought the floor general was awesome tonight too.

Lexington - HOME OF THE BEST TEAM, BEST COACHES, BEST DRESSED COACHES, BEST FANS, AND BEST GYM IN THE STATE

AND HOME OF THE ;) LHSdribblingSamuraiWarrior :D

I forgot yall played all these great teams! CupCAKe schedule!

CUPCAKE schedule - WHAT??? :D

Now JW I would almost think that is being a little rude don't you?????? Something tells me you think that all the teams in our district are cupcakes! You are so funny - have you thought about becoming a comedian?

Ha! I am laughing with you and not at you so don't be offended.

It appears you need some of this humble pie we have been delivering this year in your district. If you get to the Region and play us - we will deliver one of the best tasting humble pies right to your team - let's go ahead and say we win by 20 (OF COURSE - IF YOU MAKE IT THERE) :D

Ahhhhh can you smell it (not the pie) it is the sweet smell of victory that we have had this year!!!

20 big ONES!!

LEXINGTON HOME OF THE BEST TEAM, COACHES, GYM AND FANS

;)

Edited by LHSdribblingSamuraiWarrior

First, I'd like to ask how many threads do we need with Lexington as the topic?

Second, I'd like to make a point that I've already made on another Lexington topic. You are talking trash about seeing other teams in the region, when the past two years JW's team (I assume Humboldt by his name - pretty good detective work!) has eliminated Lexington in the FIRST game of the region. In 2002, Lexington was the #2 seed and last year they were the district champs and took a first round exit.

We all assume that the humble pie will taste good - you obviously have sampled it enough to be an expert.

As Many threads as you would Like - come see us play and you will WILL CATCH THE FEVER

Victory margins of of 20 and 23 over the past 2 games - can we help it if we are just a little excited there BBCOACH - and by the way who do you represent??

AGAIN

That was the old TIGERS

We are an entirely different TEAM this year

Remember the LHS TIGERS of 1956, 1971, 1976???????

Well this is the TIGERS of 2004, 2005 and 2006

:lol: LHSdribblingSamuraiWarrior :D

Edited by LHSdribblingSamuraiWarrior

you have a point warrior, you are a good team, but in reality, Lexington and Milan if they don't play well and i mean very well, will both be eliminated in the first round of the region. this is as good a region you will find, except for McKenzie and camden being down a little. any of the other 6 teams, if they play well come tourn. time could win the region. im not predicting Milan and Lexington to lose, im just saying they will have to play with minimal mistakes to beat southside, bolivar, chester county, or Humboldt. my surprise pick is southside in an upset to win the region. just a hunch, i know it sounds crazy, don't get on me to hard. good luck to all teams in the region. i wouldn't miss this tournament for anything.

First, I'd like to ask how many threads do we need with Lexington as the topic?

Second, I'd like to make a point that I've already made on another Lexington topic. You are talking trash about seeing other teams in the region, when the past two years JW's team (I assume Humboldt by his name - pretty good detective work!) has eliminated Lexington in the FIRST game of the region. In 2002, Lexington was the #2 seed and last year they were the district champs and took a first round exit.

We all assume that the humble pie will taste good - you obviously have sampled it enough to be an expert.

You're a good detective. I helped eliminate them 2 years ago along with J Shivers, Pettigrew, Cole, and B Shivers. Hopefully this year won't be any different from the last 2. Humboldt is a better team now than they have been the last 7+ years.