CoachT or anyone who knows.....

mas1821

I'm sittin here at work goofin off on coacht, and I stumbled upon something that made me laugh.... Who submits Player heights??? here's an example..

2003-2004 Roster #14 Edit Roster · Format this roster:

No. Name Position Ht. Wt. Class

10 Paige Hannah PG 5-9 Jr.

11 Racheal Stone SF 5-8 Sr.

13 Leah Stone SG 5-8 So.

20 Mandy Cross PG 5-7 Fr.

21 Jessica Green PG 5-7 So.

23 Laura Birdyshaw SG 5-9 Jr.

31 Katie Green PG 5-6 So.

33 Channing Franklin C 5-9 Jr.

35 Nikki Reed SG 5-7 So.

41 Jana Cross C 6-0 So.

43 Dava Dickson C 6-1 So.

45 Sarah Brewer C 6-0 Fr.

51 Meredith Green C 5-11 Sr.

80% of these heights are ridiculous..... For example... channing Franklin is about 5'6.... Jana cross is probably 5'9, 5'10 at most.. most of these girls are atleast 2-3 inches shorter than what they are listed..... w/ the exception of a few.... It's kinda ignorant to list bogus heights....

33 Channing Franklin C 5-9  Jr.

41 Jana Cross C 6-0  So.

80% of these heights are ridiculous.....  For example...  channing Franklin is about 5'6....  Jana cross is probably 5'9, 5'10 at most..  most of these girls are atleast 2-3 inches shorter than what they are listed.....  w/ the exception of a few....  It's kinda ignorant to list bogus heights....

It's probably not too far off... I'm taller than Channing, and shorter than Jana. I was measured at 5' 10" when I played, and I'd say that Jana's 1 to 1.5 inches taller than me. That would put the margin at around 1 inch. I'd say that's about what most programs do.

I'm 6'1 and much taller than jana... Robin leslie is 6'0 and looks to be about 3 inches taller than jana while playin..... It doesn't matter... I was just amused at how much that was off.... I always said I was 6'2 in baseball.... but based on this list, i'd be 6'4.... and that's an unbelievable jump... hence my amusement

Edited by mas1821