Nick Stidham

SBAwrestler135

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i don't talk a lot of trash if it is not needed but right now it is. Nick you are getting a little full of yourself. i beat you (at blackhorse) and with a lot of ease i might add. you are ok around here (in division II) but when you get to state and wrestle some good division II guys you will realize you are a joke. sorry if i hurt you feelings but it is time to deal with the facts man.

hey i don't talk a lot of trash if it is not needed but right now it is. Nick you are getting a little full of yourself. i beat you (at blackhorse) and with a lot of ease i might add. you are ok around here (in division II) but when you get to state and wrestle some good division II guys you will realize you are a joke. sorry if i hurt you feelings but it is time to deal with the facts man.

cold quote, dude! you from cordova or munford? :P

cold quote, dude! you from cordova or munford? :D

I just want to let everyone know that it was not Nick making the majority of those comments. This string was in fact started as a very bad joke by one of his teammates.

However, in reference to who that was I am not sure who it was but I doubt it was anyone from Cordova since I know Nick beat the 135 from Cordova at the Bolton oturnament and then lost to him a week later at Cordova. I am not sure if he wrestled the same guy at Black Horse since I don't have the score book with me.

Coach Garrett

However, in reference to who that was I am not sure who it was but I doubt it was anyone from Cordova since I know Nick beat the 135 from Cordova at the Bolton tournament and then lost to him a week later at Cordova. I am not sure if he wrestled the same guy at Black Horse since I don't have the score book with me.

Coach Garrett

At Blackhorse, Dominic wrestled for Cordova and Randell Mitchner represented Cordova at the Bolton Wildcat tournament. I can not find a listing from Cordova and SBA wrestling each other since then.

I'm reminded of Father Flanagan: "There are no bad boys. There is only bad environment, bad training, bad example, bad thinking."

All kidding aside, you are right wrestlemom. In general I have never known a better group of kids than wrestlers. Perhaps its because wrestling offers a good environment, good training, good example, and good thinking.

Edited by rddvltkdwn

Well I have to get in on that last comment. I think that wrestling is just about the ideal environment for a young man to grow up in. They learn the value of hard work and learn to respect their coaches and other wrestlers which tranlates to others as well. It also helps them develop their determination. I can not think of a wrestler out there that I can remmeber having a problem with. Their are always a few that have attitudes that could use adjustment every once in a while but they are still good kids.

Coach Garrett House

hey domino... contrary to popular belief i have not been writing these cocky comments about beating leen. im glad to know im such a popular post for all. well im not sure who domino is but i had a bad match both times i lost in cordova and ashten is only good at using the same move over and over again.... unfortunately for me ive had to learn the hard way.. to bad i cant say it wont happen again and prove it! ive wrestled better and beat better....not trying to be cocky and sorry if i am but im being put up for a mockery by someone so heres what i had to say by those tryin to put me down.. cant wait till state!! good luck to all.. esp in DI....its a tough crowd

hey guys....well i want to start by say that i am sorry for the trash talking. you get friends on your computer with a password and they go crazy...however i am glad to see that i have friends out there that know me better than to think that i would just up and talk about nick, or ay other wrestler, that way. nick is a great guy and a good wrestler. as far as my match against him, that as early in the season and holds very little water now. once again i want to say sorry for the trash talk. by the way who you you think will go to state at 140 from our region, region 8. oh by the way i think i will wrestle that weight class. looks like i have some work cut out for me, don't you think?.

Edited by domino992