Lipscomb @ Goodpasture

hsfball

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture had a nice little lead in the 2nd half, but when Daniel went to the bench Lipscomb started hitting some shots, eventually grabbing a 1 point lead late. While holding the ball, Lipscomb turned it over, resulting in a Goodpasture basket which put them up 1. Lipscomb then held the ball for about 20 of the last 30 seconds before missing and fouling GP. GP missed the front end of a 1n1 and Lipscomb pushed down, and as khopkins said, apparently got the game winner off a tad late. Sounds like it was a great game.

Come on KHopkins, hsfball is just wanting peoples input about the game. We all know that the mustangs will take one game at a time. I think the Cougars will really come after Lipscomb. Especially after such hard faught game at DLHS earlier in the year. Regardless of what happened earlier and both teams records, those who know both programs realize how big this rivalry is. My prediction, Lipscomb by 2, with Mantlo for 3 as the horn goes off.

You almost picked that one perfect

Thanx Matt, and I hopefully will be back to practice on Mon. I think this game will be a great game. If Lipscomb can do what they need to do and limit Daniels and Craig, they should be fine. Even though the bomb squad was no where to be found at East Lit. they were back Fri, and should be crazy tonight. I think the game will end some thing like the first two.....

Robertson kicks for three to win as time expires....

Mantlo knocks down the trey as the horn sounds...

McPherson lets it go w no time left???

Hopefull Lipscomb won't be down in that situation again, but Goodpasture is a great team so you never know.

Also had the prediction in there......

lipscomb plays better competition (8-AA): That's a shame!

they are better coached: As you say, your opinion.

play better defense: Maybe.

and have better team chemistry: Not tonight.

they must be able to stop Goodpastures inside game: They didn't!

if they do then they should win big: Sorry!

GP 40, DL 39: Priceless!

Way to go, Hollywood!

Bomb squad: Who's Mitchell (stop)...Dever?

Edited by Cougars2State

lipscomb plays better competition (8-AA): That's a shame!

they are better coached: As you say, your opinion.

play better defense: Maybe.

and have better team chemistry: Not tonight.

they must be able to stop Goodpastures inside game: They didn't!

if they do then they should win big: Sorry!

GP 40, DL 39: Priceless!

Way to go, Hollywood!

Bomb squad: Who's Mitchell (stop)...Dever?

Even though this is obviously directed towards Greenbrier, I will defend all of 8AA in saying that our top 7 or 8 teams could play you close every time and every now and then it would be a blowout by 8AA so you might want to rethink your post

And quit bragging Mitch

[Even though this is obviously directed towards Greenbrier, I will defend all of 8AA in saying that our top 7 or 8 teams could play you close every time and every now and then it would be a blowout by 8AA so you might want to rethink your post

And quit bragging Mitch

Mitch is over my house and he says, "Hey!" We're having Mustang for our post-game meal!

Who dis?

well played game by both teams.Goodpastures wacky zone threw lipscomb off abit in the first half also their shooters did not shoot the ball particularly well(especially in the first half).daniel should have gotten a technical when after he comitted his 5th foul then proceeded to run to mid court,lay down and make a snow angel!i think if they played again lipscomb would do much better at attacking their zone.....but i also had a good view on the shot and i thought it was good!(and so did 1 ref)

[Even though this is obviously directed towards Greenbrier, I will defend all of 8AA in saying that our top 7 or 8 teams could play you close every time and every now and then it would be a blowout by 8AA so you might want to rethink your post

And quit bragging Mitch

Mitch is over my house and he says, "Hey!" We're having Mustang for our post-game meal!

Who dis?

I was a friend of Mitchell's until I heard why he didn't get along with the Greenbrier players and is now dissing Greenbrier on other threads